Dewey’s Readathon Update: Mid Event Survey
1. What are you reading right now?
I’m reading Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta and a graphic novel, Boxers by Gene Luen Yang.
2. How many books have you read so far?
I finished Cress and Bitter Kingdom but had already read quite a bit of each of those. I’ve read about 593 pages so far!
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I’m looking forward to reading the rest of Jellicoe Road and then I’m looking forward to reading The Half Life of Molly Pierce! So much book goodness!!
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I’ve had the normal interruptions but they were all needed so I took a walk, ate dinner, etc. I’ve needed the breaks, I realize.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I’m not participating in as many of the mini challenges as I did last time, but that’s ok. I’ve enjoy tweeting and reading some blog posts, and I plan to go back and read and visit more blogs in the following days. I’ve just really needed some good solid reading time and the opportunity to finish some books. It’s wonderful!