It’s that time of year–halfway to Christmas!
The Book Monsters is hosting a fantastic swap to celebrate, and I couldn’t pass this one up. I’m really excited to make a new blogger friend and send a personalized package. It’s fairly recently that I’ve started participating in different book swaps, and they are definitely worth it–mainly because of the new connections we make!
- Sign-Ups Start: Monday, June 16th at 12AM
- Sign-Ups End: Monday, June 30th at 12AM
- First Post MUST be Posted by: Tuesday, July 1st at 12AM
- Partners assigned: Wednesday, July 2nd
- Packages Shipped: Friday, July 18th & Saturday July 19th
- Show-Off Linky Opens: Wednesday, July 23rd
- Show-Off Linky Closes: Friday, August 1st
- After you have been accepted to the swap (via email), please post on your blog saying you are a participant in the swap. Your post should include our swap button along with a link back to our sign up post by July 1st.
- The package you send must include at least 1 book from their wishlist and 1 other item of your choosing.
- When you are assigned your partner, get to know them, and send items in your package that fit your partner’s wants and likes.
- All packages should cost approximately $10-$20 before shipping, so that each swap package is fairly close in pricing and no one feels cheated.
- Please reply to emails from us about the swap in a timely manner.
- Your packages MUST be mailed on or before July 18th/19th.
- You must send a tracking number for your package via email to your partner and to us at The Book Monsters when you mail it out.
- Please post and link up to your swap reveal, which will be posted on July 23rd. Everyone would like to see your goodies after all!