It’s still winter, and that means it’s very cold in some places, and not very cold in others. But for all places, and for all people, we need mugs to drink our coffee and tea as we read our books. I signed up at the very last minute for the Mug o’ Comfort Swap, hosted by Chaotic Goddess Swaps.
Since I signed up at the last minute, with about four minutes before the deadline, I missed the link up. However, you might be interested in checking out this fabulous site for other cool swaps. You might remember that I participated in the Book Swap a few months ago and it was fantastic! I’m really excited for this one, and will be happily hunting for mugs and other mug-related items soon.
Here are the rules for the swap:
Mug o’ Comfort Swap Rules
- After being accepted, you must post on your blog saying you’re participating. Post must include the button/link back to the sign-ups and must be posted before March 4th.
- Packages must include a mug and things that go in them (hot cocoa, coffee, tea, etc)
- Send things that fit your partner’s preferences.
- Packages must cost $15-$20 before shipping, to ensure relative value.
- You must respond to emails from the swap hosts within a timely fashion.
- Packages MUST be mailed on or before March 21st/22nd.
- You must send a tracking number for your package to your partner and to us at Chaotic Goddess Swaps.
- You MUST post and link up your swap reveal post. This is non-negotiable.
Reading requires tea and coffee, so how perfect is a mug swap in the beginning of the year?!?
Charlotte approves this post!